Monday, January 12, 2009

fortune we all can use


This is what my today's horoscope says,

With all the crazy stuff happening all around it seems like a damn good advice! :)

For those of you who follow my blog regularly must be wondering why I have not been blogging recently. Couple of reasons, first I am scheduled to teach a course to MBA students of Symbiosys (SCIT) and due to my procrastinative habits, I am in deep hole in terms of my preparation! :) 

Secondly, it is paragliding season....so every chance I get I feel like going to Kamshet for flying. Here is a video of my recent flight. N'joy







1 comment:

SandipSingh, SCIT said...

Horroscope said right, No need to take tensions. And We will do our best not to trouble you much during your teaching stint at SCIT and would look forward to extracting more knowledge from you. :)