Monday, May 14, 2007

Day 1

Day 1 back in India is going well so far. Rhea/Roma did excellent in the long flights. They have travelled now across pacific four times in last six months so I guess they are getting used to it :)

Mumbai airport keeps on surprising me everytime I visit. The immigration area has been improved a lot since last time I was there just six months ago. The efficiency with which we were done through immigrations was excellent. Baggage took some time to arrive but we did end up getting it all!!! As usual we got fast tracked through customs due to young kids sitting on top of the trolleys.

One striking difference I see between two ends of our journey was in the amount of hugs :) After reaching Mumbai, even though we are back with the family, there were no hugs! After 15 years in US I am kind of used to getting a hug or two :) So send me a hug via your comments ;)

No comments: