Thursday, August 09, 2007

India Inc.

It has been about three months that I am working in India now and I have been totally amazed with the talent that is all around me. Every one (and that means everyone!) on my team has a bachelors degree in engineering AND a MBA degree. Keeping the education qualification apart, my team members are smart, talented, dedicated and more importantly ambitious. With right leadership and work ethics, these talented guys (and girls) will be able to achieve great things. I am very bullish that Indian IT companies are soon going to make the transition from a back-office offshore type business model to top notch product model. The only bad part of working with such talented/young group is that it is sometimes hard to keep up with them :) I must be getting old(er) :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Suhas, for words of praise for us - the software engineers community in India.
Good future of Indian IT industry is also because of you and more people like you thinking of coming back.

Kedar Mhaswade said...

If possible, can you put names to these faces :)? I think I might know some of them.


Regards, Kedar