Monday, October 15, 2007

chicago a sister city of new delhi?!

Just got back from a crazy one week trip where I visited Atlanta, Cincinnati and Chicago all in a span of five days. You can find some photos of this trip by clicking on this link. If you keep your eyes open and camera ready you always find something interesting to blog about. e.g. Did you know that Chicago is a sister city to Delhi :) Also did you know that real Chicago-ian pronounces as chicago not as sheecago but as chi-as-in-chicken-cago? I did not know it until my recent trip :)

The other new experience for me in this trip was eating at a Brazilian steak house, boi-na-braza in Cincinnati. The meat they serve in that restaurant was very delicious and I will highly recommend experiencing the Brazilian steak house at least once in your life.

No comments: